Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I hate being sick!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile, my life got really busy on Monday. Anyway, so, yesterday was going really really well, until last night around 7pm. My stomach started to hurt, and I felt really nautious and dizzy. So, I laid down on the couch and turned on Celtic Woman, which really helped until the CD ended. So I made my way downstairs to watch The Good Wife, and ended up feeling worse. When my mom came home, she brought me a towel and bucket, and sure enough, about 5 minutes later, I got sick.... ugh.... I haven't been sick in like 6 or 7 years! Then all of a sudden, my body decided to get sick last night???!!!! I still feel really crappy today, and didn't get out of bed until around 2pm, and even thought it's only 4 right now, I wanna go back to bed and sleep for days..... I don't want to be sick!!!!! There's so much I have to do, and so much that I want to do... I don't wanna be stuck in bed all week... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment