Monday, April 19, 2010

Chloe dreams!

Okay, so for the past 2 nights, I have had the most amazing Chloe dreams!!!!! Here is the one I had last night (It's taken from my post on the CWF)

I don't remember why, but for some reason, there was a party or something at my house, and friends and family were there. We were sitting down to eat, with everybody around the kitchen table (which is weird, cause we have the world's smallest kitchen table). Anyway... Lynn and Chloe were already sitting down and eating, and I had set my stuff down and sat next to Chloe, but for some reason I had to get up to get something. When I came back, someone was sitting in my chair. And for the rest of the dream, whenever I got up to go do something, someone would always take my place. So I spent a lot of time trying to get them to move, so I could sit next to Chloe. Then, when I finally was ready to eat, I sat next to Chloe, and we talked for the rest of the dream. I talked to Lynn too.. on the other side of the table... :)

And the one I had Saturday night:

I was at a concert, and I had a front row seat, which in and of itself was amazing!!!!!! Then, somebody randomly came up to me and asked if I wanted to be a part of the M&G, so of course I said yes!!!! And for some reason, I was gonna get to meet all the girls, so I grabbed Sarah, and we headed into a room to wait for the girls. Lisa was the first one to walk in, followed by Chloe, Lynn, Alex and Mairead. Chloe came right up to me and started talking to me, and I never got to the other girls, because Chloe and I were talking for a long time! Then I got a huge hug from her, and for some reason, I walked her out to the parking lot. She gave me a couple more hugs, and I was bawling. She was sooo sweet. I was crying when I woke up.... It was the best Celtic Woman dream I have ever had!!!!!! (Well, so far anyway... )

No comments:

Post a Comment