Friday, April 9, 2010

Journalings about the amazing Lisa :)

So, ever since my first Celtic Woman concert, I have felt the need to journal some of the things that that concert meant to me... especially my favorite Celtic Woman. Some of these are about Lisa, and some are about Celtic Woman in general. A few of them aren't finished, but here's what I have. Let me know what you think. :)

Lisa
What Lisa's presence meant to me.

Five angels were at the Xcel on March 24th, but there was one whose presence meant the world to me. Mrs. Lisa Kelly is my very special and dear angel. She has the place of honor in my heart, where she will always stay. :)
The very first time Lisa walked onto the stage, my heart stopped and I immediately felt the most amazing presence in my heart. I knew I would never be the same again. Lisa has the most special place of honor deep in my heart. She will forever stay there-such a dear angel with the most gorgeous heart of pure gold.
When Lisa graces you with her warm, gentle presence, you are never the same. Just being in the same room with ehr is such an honor and her warmth and grace fill the room. She is such a gorgeous woman inside and out. She brings light to the stage and fills it with her gracious presence. As soon as she starts to sing in her crystal clear voice, my world turns upside down, and I feel an incredible sense of comfort. I am home, and in this amazing world where all my troubles are gone.
The only way powerful enough for me to describe how much Lisa means to me and how much she has touched my heart is a song from the Songs from the Heart tour, You Raise Me Up. Every word in that sing sums up perfectly what I felt on the 24th being in the presence of such a special woman. And every single lyric in that song is talking about Lisa. After the life-changing ecperience of seeing Lisa perform live, it will be hard to go back to my everyday life. I'm listening to her solo album, and it's hard to go back to listening to a CD after seeing the phenomenal Lisa live.
Leaving the Xcel at the end of the concert was heart-breaking and the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I left a part of my heart with Lisa that night, and she is and always will be in mine. I will treasure that night and the fond memories I have of seeing Ms. Lisa Kelly perform live for the first time always. Even though it hurts terribly that I am no longer in the presence of her gracious, warm spirit and heart of gold. I will keep allowing her to carry me through, and I'm looking forward, with great anticipation, to the next time I will have the honor of being in the presence of such a dear and special angel.
This was written 2 days after my very first concert.
Here is one more.....

It's just so amazing how heaven sent Lisa into my life at the time I needed her the most. It hurts to think that if I hadn't been channel surfing when I was, Lisa wouldn't be a part of my life. How is it that when I stopped on TptLife to watch Danny Boy, Lisa was the first girl to catch my eye? And why do these girls have such an impact on me and their other fans? How do they do it? I can't figure it out, which adds to their m agic. These girls really bring ehaven wherever they go. As soon as I have an income, I will happily pledge to PBS and do anything I can to support these indredible special angels. They deserve every single one of their fans, and all the success and happiness in the world. Is it any surprise that they are the International music sensation they are today? Just being in the sa,e room as these phenomenal women is an incredible honor. Their love for what they do is what makes their show so amazing and magical. They thrive on the energy of their audience, and as Ms. Chloe Agnew reminds us "If you're enjoying yourselves, then we will too." They don't just sing and give a concert, they really involve their audience in the show and interact with them through their music. They give their hearts to the audience and are not afraid to be themselves. Is it any wonder America always has and always will welcome them with open arms? They always get the warmest welcome, and their love for America truly shines through in their heartwarming song Oh America!
Leaving at the end of a show is heartbreaking, but your life is forever changed, and you know they will be back soon.

I don't remember exactly when I wrote that one.
There are 2 more, but they're not finished yet. I'll post them as soon as I finish them. Comments on this blog welcome. :)

2 comments:

  1. this was nicely written... i really liked what you wrote about how 'at home' you felt when you hear Lisa sing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sarah, wow. that was amazing. they really do change people. Specially Lisa. She has this... power to do so :P Love it!

    ReplyDelete