Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Please stop, dear god just stop!" Idina on Glee!!!

So, sadly our stupid digital converter box doesn't pick up Fox's signal, but I figured out a way to watch it, and I just about died after Idina's first scene!!!!!! Her first quote (the title of this post) was epic!!!! She is awesome!!!!! She plays such a great bitch, that she's hillarous!!!! And very entertaining. The look she gave at the end of the episode was classic! My heart totally melted.... I knew she was gonna be on the season premeire, and I was still shocked!! I am ashamed to say though, that it took me about 3 minutes to figure out it was actually Idina...fellow Fanzels, please don't hurt me! *hides* Everything about her performance was flawless. She was the perfect choice for that character, and she does such a phenomenal job embracing it. :) I have to say I am happily anticipating the next episode she's in, and impatiently waiting for her duet with Rachel!
I LOVE IDINA!!!!!!!!!!
~Proud Fanzel, Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. i loved that first quote! i also this quote: "That's a show face, guys. You wanna look so talented, it's literally hurting you. I want a look that's so optimistic, it could cure cancer.":)

    ReplyDelete